Group:  Microsoft Outlook ยป microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba

Geek News

Threads Replies Last Post
119 Pages: <<  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  >>  
need help editing subject lines in recieved emails
i need help editing subject lines in recieved emails, i am completely new to this. basically i want to preface the subject of any email sent to a specific recipient with the word Autopatch. Can anyone please help? i thought maybe making a macro that does ctrl o, alt f, e, type in autopatch, then alt, f, s. Help! Thanks....
2 3/20/2007 6:22:39 AM
Macros execution on the different machines
Some times ago I used macros on the machine (move letters to folders and reply on some of them). Later I've installed this macros to another machine, but it didn't exectute the operation correctly (don't move letters). In the debug mode execution was OK. Do you know, what is the problem? P.S. The second machine more productive than first. Thank you....
4 3/20/2007 6:17:54 AM
Run code on new email
How do I trap a new email message to enable automation of some of the steps of email composition? ...
2 3/20/2007 6:12:24 AM
Outlook Macro - TypeText
Hello! I need to write a simple macro for Outlook 2007. I would like it to simply insert several lines of text in the active message window. In Outlook/Word 2003, I used the selection.typetext command. What would I use in Outlook 2007? If it matters, the messages are (and need to be) plain text. Thanks in advance! Kind Regards, ...
5 3/20/2007 4:55:56 AM
ReplyRecipients
I would like a macro which I can assign to a button which is available for every new Email message created, which sets a different reply to address. I have no idea of the elements of the Outlook object, so any assistance with the objects which require manipulating would be apprecaited. P ...
2 3/19/2007 7:05:10 PM
I need to get a copy of all incoming & outgoing messages
We currently have an employee that is suspected of questionable business. I am needing to get a copy of all incoming and outgoing messages without that employee's knowledge sent to my email address also. Can you please tell me the easiest way to go about this? ...
2 3/19/2007 6:56:00 PM
Indicate auto-generated email not to be spell checked?
Hi All I'm trying to send a legitimate (i.e. not Spam) email from Word via Outlook but falling foul of the security warning ("A program is trying to send etc."). I've had a certain amount of success using SendKeys from Word to deal with this but would like to know if it is possible to indicate to Outlook that the message does not need to be spell checked. I can use SendKeys to deal with ...
3 3/19/2007 8:00:43 AM
How to filter the Tasks Home Page???
Hi, I want to filter the Tasks home page based on some input criteria like From This Start Date to That Date. I found a way that by using Restrict() Method in OlTaskItem Object,we can filter the data and it does. But the problem for me is that i can't able to place the Filtered collection Object in the Tasks Home page. Either i can able to Open all the Filtered Tasks using Display Met...
4 3/19/2007 7:23:16 AM
Copying Sent Emails to Network Folder
Some users on our network were asking if it is possible to copy outgoing messages to a network folder using the address field (either to: or cc:). Is there a way to give a network folder an email address, or is there a code which can be created to allow this to happen. Also, it would not be the same folder for each outgoing message, they would need to change the location based on the project...
2 3/19/2007 7:07:13 AM
Getting started
Familiar with VBA for Excel, but new to VBA in Outlook. Can anyone recommend a starter text? Online or on paper. -- Adrian D.Bailey, Information and Systems Manager, Dept.Human Sciences Loughborough University, Loughborough Leics, LE11 3TU, UK. A.D.Bailey@lboro.ac.uk Tel: 01509 223007 Fax: 01509 223940 Community Warden, Storer and Burleigh Areas. Out-of-hours Tel: 01509 563263 -- ...
2 3/19/2007 7:05:53 AM
Access contacts in ASP.Net
Can anyone help me find information on how to access my outlook/exchange 2003 contacts from an ASP.Net web application? Thank you. David ...
4 3/19/2007 1:32:58 AM
Outlook Object Send Method
My boss is attempting to create an Outlook Application object to send emails via a script written in the Integration Manager associated with Great Plains. It is on a server running Outlook 2007. What follows is the code. Any input as to why the Send method is not working? Thank you. ERROR: Error Executing Script 'After Integration' Line 76: Application-defined or object-defined erro...
2 3/17/2007 6:49:30 PM
Unresponsive Outlook security dialogs
This is not exactly a VBA question, but it concerns the Outlook security dialogs "a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook..." etc, so I thought somebody here might know. My team is developing an application using cdo.dll 1.21s to access Exchange via Outlook profiles. The problem is that on one computer (mine), the Outlook dialogs that pop up takes forever t...
4 3/17/2007 6:44:16 PM
Outlook 2007: assigning keyboard shortcut to email editor macro
In Outlook 2003, I had some Word macros for the email editors which were invoked by keybord shortcuts. I used to be able to define the keyboard shortcuts for the macros in the Word 2003 toolbar context menue ("customzie"). In Office 2007, I cannot find any way to assign a keyboard shortcut (i.e., Ctrl-Alt-U) to my macros. I want to be able to start a specific macro via specific keyboa...
7 3/17/2007 6:42:32 PM
Scripting Outlook2003 Rules Export/Import
Hi, There is a requirement in a migration I am involved in to export Outlook (2003) rules before a user account and mail account are migrated. Can anyone point me in the right direction to be able to script this? Cheers Vaguely ...
4 3/16/2007 2:02:18 PM
Get default Outlook default delivery PST
Hi, I try to get the default delivery PST file of outlook in the registry with a WSH script. I already locate the default profile and make a routine who looks for the keyvalue "001f6700" in subkeys which contains the unicode path of the pst file. My problem is I can't determine which one are the default delivery. I need to do this script to modify the outlook configuration after...
3 3/16/2007 1:30:25 PM
Setting custom properties to an outlook folder
I'm new to the Outlook 2007 object model. I want to create and set some custom properties to my outlook folders. eg I want to set a property like 'source url', which is of string type, that will enable me to find out programmatically which folder belongs to which url. I think PropertyAccessor has something to do with it. I tried the following code:- string prop = "http://schemas.micros...
4 3/16/2007 5:50:07 AM
Custom Rule - from specific sender which contains...
I am looking to create a rule to move messages from my Inbox to a specificed folder. The messages will always come from a specific sender but the recipients will contain different ones but a core group. I am looking to only move the messages which contain a particular list of (~10) people and keep all others. I know little about code but can muddle through it with some direction. T...
5 3/15/2007 1:29:50 PM
Copy form info to txt
Hi there, I've made a form in Outlook (2000). I know it isn't possible to view this form in an other viewer thn Outlook. But is it possible to copy the info from this form into a txt file en attach it to the form? (with a code) Thanks Peter...
2 3/15/2007 6:13:22 AM
Email count of Outlook Distrinution list
Hi, I want to get the total number of emails in a Outlook dristribution list. Is it possible ? Any idea or any approach is appricated. Thanks in Advance Elanchezhian.R ...
2 3/15/2007 5:58:23 AM
Macro to run Rules in batch
I have about 40+ newsletters I subscribe to. I have set up Rules for them in Outlook, so that they are automatically moved from my Inbox to their respective folder when they arrive. What I'd like to be able to do: Turn the Rules off, so the newsletters stay in my inbox. Then turn the Rules back on when I choose, and automatically have all the newsletters filed in their respective folde...
5 3/14/2007 6:16:35 PM
Outlook security block & Simple Mapi
Hi group. I try to send mails programtically from a heritage Win16 application using Simple Mapi (I guess mapi.dll is Simple Mapi). This has been working fine on Win2000 and XP until recently. It seems there has been a new patch from Microsoft blocking this? Do you know of a work-around? Thanks for your help! Jacob ...
3 3/14/2007 4:58:42 PM
Problem With Custom Form In Offline-Mode
Hi! I have a custom form with the DatePicker-control and it usually works fine. It also works when I use the "File - Offline-Mode", but if I pull the network-plug I get the "Could not load object"-error. Normally I only get this error on a machine that hasn't registered the mscomct2.ocx but I'm sure that it is registered. Thanks Borat *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersd...
1 3/14/2007 9:27:48 AM
Outlook 2007 + GetItemFromID with specified folder
Hi Everybody, I am working on adapting existing outlook plugin (designed for Outlook 2003) to Outlook 2007. Basically, the plugin synchronizes appointments, tasks and contacts with another application. The plugin stores a mapping table with two columns: Outlook_ID and Application_ID (there is a separate table for appointments, tasks and contacts). So far to detect items deleted...
2 3/14/2007 6:19:04 AM
_SynEnd() Event
I user Outlook 2002 SP3, and I want to work with the SyncObjects. I try to catch the _SyncEnd() event, but this didn't work?! _SyncStart() and -SyncProgress() are working fine. Here my class object: Dim myOlApp As New Outlook.Application Dim WithEvents mySync As Outlook.SyncObject Sub Start() Dim objFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim myNameSpace As NameSpace Set myNameSpace = m...
3 3/13/2007 12:35:58 PM
119 Pages: <<  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  >>  

Home | Search | Terms | Imprint Contact
Newsgroups Reader - provided by WiredBox.Net