Group:  Microsoft Outlook ยป microsoft.public.outlook.interop

Geek News

Threads Replies Last Post
12 Pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Cancel appoitment item single or single occurrence in recurrence series.
Hi, I am trying to automate outlook 2003 with asp.net(C#). I am able to create single appointment item as well as recurrence meeting request. It all works fine. But when I am trying to send cancellation regrading the same it send only *updated:* prefix mail with all accept, declined .... But I want that meeting request to be preceeded with *Canceled:* in subject and has remove from calenda...
1 4/6/2006 9:48:54 AM
Access denied while adding a NamedProperty
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090109050007080406000005 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi I need to add a Namedproperty on emails, it works fine for most of them, but on about 10 mails, I've an ACCESS_DENIED error.I'm able to add property on other emails in the same folder, therefore I think rights...
1 4/5/2006 10:24:00 AM
Accessing Outlook Phonebook From WinFax
My OUTLOOK 2003 program has no problem accessing the OUTLOOK Address Book. And I had no problem accessing it from WinFax 10.0 either - until I recently had to uninstall WinFax 10.0 in connection with a recent upgrade from Norton Anti-Virus 2005 to Norton Anti-Virus 2006. That installation was without problem. However when I subsequently re-installed WinFax 10.0 was unable to access the ...
4 4/5/2006 9:07:58 AM
Currently logged in user's email
Hi We can get the current logged in user's name but is it also possible to get the default email form outlook of the currently logged-in user as well? The reason for this is that I need to email the users warnings from time to time. As the system may be running by different users on different pcs, I need to pick up the email of the currently logged-in user to send him/her the email. ...
2 4/1/2006 4:29:22 AM
Public folders.
Good morning, We have Exchange 2003 and 15 Outlook 2003 Clients, Some are able to access the Address list in the public folders from the new message "to" drop down box and some can't. In other words in Outlook and I go to new and then "to" and then click on Show names from and look for the Public Folders, Some can see that as an option and some can not. What am I doing wrong. ...
2 3/31/2006 2:45:35 PM
How to stop "Enter Network Password" Looping
"Enter Network Password" window appears every few seconds; (minutes if I reply "cancel") How do I stop this? I am told that it is an Outlook (2003) problem. Running XP Yahoo browser. I temporarily fixed the problem by changing my computer password, but this fix lasted only a few days. Now it's back. This problem may be old hat to some, but new to me. Help? -- jwaidley Posted from - http://ww...
1 3/29/2006 11:48:29 PM
Dropped lines in message body?
I've got a Windows app (c# 2005) app that is reading messages from an Outlook folder and every few messages I seem to be losing one line from the message. (There may be more, but my app throws an error on the first one.) The message is being processed in a constructor method which looks like: public Response(o.MailItem msg) { sentOn = msg.SentOn; responseBody = msg.Body; .......
1 3/28/2006 8:02:27 PM
Public Folders - C# - Client Side Rules Service
Hopefully someone can help me out here, I've poked around at CDO, but still cant figure things out here. Basically I've got a bunch of client-side rules that move messages from the Inbox to a public folder. What I've been trying to do is have the rule run when I'm not logged in, now I've tried writing stuff in C# what uses IMAP, but alas... you can't copy a message to a public folder usi...
2 3/22/2006 9:55:46 PM
Outlook 2003 marking messages read
Outlook 2003 marking CallPilot messages read. CallPilot is a Nortel Unified messaging client. -- lormur...
2 3/21/2006 7:11:40 PM
Email editor closes when forwarding Excel-embedded email
Basically, we think this may be a result of the NAI quarantine of MS-Office related executables (among others) which occured to many over last weekend. A repair install of Office 2000 was performed, but did not resolve this issue. The email with the issue was originally composed by the sender using "Paste Special" and then selecting "Embedded Excel". Changing the email editor from RTF to Wo...
1 3/20/2006 4:12:49 PM
Ink
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey...
1 3/20/2006 12:27:08 PM
Sending email via .NET
Hi, I have a .net app that is sending email via outlook. I works fine. The problem is that the client PC has Outlook 2000 SP3 installed and on my box I have Outlook 2003 installed. I can not upgrade the client PC and cant downgrade my PC. How can I get things to work? G. ...
8 3/18/2006 6:12:34 PM
Edit list of "auto-fill" addreses
Hi all, I have multiple cleints with the same issue. In Outlook when starting a new message (in the "To:" line) they start typing in the intended recipient's e-mail address. This list pops up with possible recipients. Among the choices are old addresses no longer used or addresses with a typo in them or maybe a "secondary" address for someone i.e. Jim Smith at his Yahoo address rather t...
3 3/16/2006 5:32:29 PM
Outlook 2003 crashes when trying to print some emails.
I can not get Outlook 2003 to print some of this one users email. I gives a error, sends a report to Microsoft then shuts down. Here is my case log: "Workstation CSR4 is getting a error 1000 when trying to print some emails from Outlook under the Daryl login. Some emails print okay. All emails are in HTML format. Tried printing the same email from my outlook and they worked. I did not hav...
2 3/16/2006 11:38:28 AM
Outlook 2003 Receive e-mails many times...
Dear, My Outlook 2003 is receiveing the same e-mails messages many times (every time the outlook 2003 send/receive) , it receives the messages again. I think there's a patch from microsoft to solve this problem, but I do not know where to get it Help me pease ...
7 3/16/2006 2:00:16 AM
PASSWORD IN PRF FILE
Does anyone now of anyway of encoding or decoding the password in a PRF file, I want to be able to set up scripts that add new Terminal Services user and that rather tna hopping all over the place I can create it all in one go. Have got everything else so far but just can't see how to add the password to the PRF file. Thanks for your help. Alixx ...
1 3/13/2006 7:16:20 AM
Notes Connector / Calender entrys
Hi NG, since I changed my employer I had to use notes. Because I wanted to use my MS Outlook PST files I installed the MS Notes Connetor. Everything is working fine, except that I have doublicate calender entrys from time to time (don't know excactly when or why). If I delete a dobble entry it happens that after a short time (don't know exactly when) the primary entry is deleted as well. ...
1 3/11/2006 1:21:51 PM
word couldn't send mail because of mapi failure
I have only found Office 2000 issues for this and the circumstance is probably a little different. We have a computer group doing a roll out of new computers and they have already loaded Office 2003 as part of the OS install. Now in Word 2003 / Outlook 2003 if you do the Send To email recipient option within Word you get either the "word couldn't send mail because of mapi failure" or O...
1 3/17/2006 8:07:27 PM
Component Monitoring
We use Norton Internet Security on our PC. This has features like anti-virus and spam filtering. The thing is, Norton/Symantec will constantly create rules for Microsoft Windows Messenger. This causes a pop-up from Windows' Taskbar repeatedly. This takes focus away from the cursor when you are typing so that a Norton Internet Security OK button can be clicked. HOW CAN THIS BE DISABL...
5 3/19/2006 9:18:56 PM
DCOM timeout sending excel sheet as an attachment
Hi, I have a user trying to send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment using the File/Send to/Mail Recipient (As attachment) option. He receives an error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and then start again." When he clicks on OK he eventually gets a MAPI failure message. In the System log is an event 10010 wi...
1 3/22/2006 1:11:27 AM
Outlook message not marked as forwarded or replied
I have an issue at my company where some users are having issue with certain Outlook messages not marked as forwarded or replied to after the message has actually been forwarded or replied to. We are using Outlook 2003 and the issue has happened to machines running SP1 or SP2. Also, we applied all the updates for Office but the issue still happens on certain machines. Is there a fix f...
1 3/22/2006 7:54:33 PM
Outlook 2003 extremely slow after upgrade
Two users upgraded to Outlook 2003. Different machines, IBM and Dell, Windows XP SP2, fully patched on OS and Office. When Outlook is opened, it takes about 45 seconds to load. Opening, replying, deleting messages also takes a painfully long time. I tried operating in and out of cached mode, changing switch ports (to rule a traffic issue), and even tried completely removing Office an...
1 3/26/2006 10:53:04 PM
Auto forward rule forwards messages multiple times
I have a auto forward rule setup on outlook that forwards emails from a specifc person to 4 of my colleagues. For some reason it sends multiple copies of the emails to the users and they receive the same amoun that has been sent. For example 6 copies were sent and 6 copies were recieved by each of my colleagues. I have recreated this rule from scratch but i still have the same issue. ...
2 3/26/2006 11:05:43 PM
Problem automating outlook
Hi I am using the following code to automate outlook from within MS Access; Dim O As Object O = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") The problem is that I am getting the following error on the second line; Automation error The specified module can not be found What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards ...
7 3/27/2006 1:51:16 PM
Outlook security - one more time
Hi I just wanted to know if there is a better way to get around outlook security than the admin pack? As far as I am aware it only works if it is setup through a windows 2000 pc? There are less and less windows 2000 pcs around. What does one to do if all pcs are winxp in a network? Thanks Regards ...
2 3/27/2006 3:58:52 PM
12 Pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Home | Search | Terms | Imprint Contact
Newsgroups Reader - provided by WiredBox.Net